Re: What is SAM value? "ieee802154 phy0 wpan0: SAM value 0x3 not supported"

>> > Yes for [0]

>> > How may I check?
>> > They use both the same settings, they are based on the same source code.
>> SAC bit is set.
>
> Yes SAC bit means context based address compression and we don't support
> it. We should support it, that's what rfc6282 said. But we don't have
> support for that now. :-)
>
> What do you mean with "they are based on the same source code"? It's a
> linux<->linux communication?
Yes it is linux to linux transmission.
Yeah I understand for the support :-)
The question is now why my linux use context based address compression
if it shouldn't? Where is it (SAC) set when transmitting a message?

Then SAC bit should not set, if you try to

--
Baptiste