Re: ping6 doesn't use at86rf230 driver

> On Sat, Jul 04, 2015 at 12:13:53AM +0200, Baptiste Clenet wrote:
>>
>> Yes spi-mt7621. Warning at line 146 concerning the length of the message [0].
>> I think I will have to rewrite a bit the driver in order to send more
>> than 32 Bytes. I think I just need to keep CS pin for the transceiver
>> low and send all messages in a loop. Will try that on Monday. I will
>> let you know how it goes.
>>

>> [0]
>> https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/trunk/target/linux/ramips/patches-3.18/0061-SPI-ralink-add-mt7621-SoC-spi-driver.patch
>
> Not sure what I should say now here but the spi-mt7621 isn't mainline
> I think you need to ask the openwrt people which is actual the state of
> this spi controller driver.
>
> In my opinions it has some limitations and why the hell isn't this
> driver mainline? Maybe there exists already known issues with this
> driver which are also related to the spi_async receiving buffer issue.
>
> I can't help you at this point to fix the spi controller driver.
>
> - Alex

Yeah sure, I don't know neither. Anyway, you gave me lot of help on
the at86rf230 driver, thank you!
I found out how to rewrite the driver, I will do my test tomorrow and
I think I know why the driver wrote on buf[0] instead of buf[1] which
will mean that I won't need to edit your driver because it is right!
But I need the board to try so let's wait tomorrow. :-)

--
Baptiste