Re: ping6 doesn't use at86rf230 driver

On 06/29/2015 01:39 PM, Alexander Aring wrote:
Alexander, which version of Linux bluetooth-next tree is based on?
4.1.0-rc4-01278-gfbb12f9-dirty

this is currently in my development branch. Alternative you can check
the Makefile of linux-kernel [0].

VERSION = 4
PATCHLEVEL = 1
SUBLEVEL = 0
EXTRAVERSION = -rc4
NAME = Hurr durr I'ma sheep

I really have no idea why you don't have a wpan interface by default.

May be the wpan interface is down  :-).

can you please check with: *ifconfig -a*

You can delete interfaces from nl802154, but then openwrt need to speak
to this netlink interface and I don't believe that it does that. :-)

Speaking to the netlink interface in OpenWRT is same as in case of bare
Linux kernel compiled for specific target. There is no difference.
So we can use the wpan-tools [1] to speak to the netlink interface.

[1]: http://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt.git;a=blob;f=package/network/utils/wpan-tools/Makefile;h=87a5fb1461121407f685e960b64315661aacc9bf;hb=HEAD

--
Varka Bhadram.