Re: 802.15.4 security

Hi Phoebe,

I have added the key to wireshark so it should be able to do decryption and MIC checks.
Edit -> Preferences -> Protocols -> IEEE 802.15.4 -> Decryption key.
I assume this works...

What devices were you running on? Just wondering if it is an endian issue.

I will have a dig into the kernel and see if I can work out what is going wrong, I think a lot has changed since 3.15.

Simon