Re: RPi model B - bluetooth-next kernel, shutdown always reboots the RPi

On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 08:34:16AM +0200, Christoffer Holmstedt wrote:
> I know some of you are using the RPi as well so I start by asking here, perhaps
> linux-rpi-kernel list is the next step. When I run "shutdown -h 0" the RPi

Maybe try "halt"? "halt" should shutdown your RPi, means unmounting
filesystems etc. and stops there (without rebooting) Then it should be
safe to pull the plug.

To poweroff the RPi, the RPi can't do that, it only can reboot itself
which is solved by some watchdog timeout, I suppose. Maybe there exists
self-builded solutions somewhere on RPi sites to shutdown the RPi
somehow (means poweroff).

- Alex