Re: [RFC ben-wpan] atusb: fw: add support for rzusbstick

Hello.

On 01/06/15 16:42, Alexander Aring wrote:
On Mon, Jun 01, 2015 at 04:35:02PM +0200, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
I looked around to find places to get a rzusb dongle the best offer with
stock I found is this:
http://www.digikey.de/product-search/de?vendor=0&keywords=ATAVRRZUSBSTICK

Is this reasonable? Thinking about getting one to have it for testing.

I found [0]. Maybe cheaper, don't know the shipping costs.
Interesting. Even better. :)

We can collect all "Where to buy" on wpan.cakelab.org. But remember you
need some programmer for first firmware programming (now always because
we don't have DFU).

You see the damn small pinout on pic [1]? That's the programmer pins,
this maybe look at digikey what other customers also bought, I think
that's maybe some pin header and cable which fits in there. Or you doing
this stuff inside your next hackerspace.
Yeah, need to think about it. Going to my local hackerspace everytime I want to flash might be a bit annoying for me. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt