Re: At86rf212B(driver at86rf230), Ralink MT7228, cs1 always high

Thank you for your answer. Yes reg = <1>; selects the chip select.
I'm going to send an email at
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-spi because I think is
spi-related and not just the conf.
This is handled by hardware, the spi of MT7628 supports two slaves.

And yes, as far as I can see on dmesg, I only read 0.

Thanks,

Baptiste