Re: Kernel crash when using multiple interfaces

Hi Simon,

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 11:57:19AM +0100, Simon Vincent wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> I can confirm your patch still results in the bad paging request.
> Maybe you are not seeing it as you have a slightly different setup.
>
> If I understand correctly you have two virtual phys going to a single wpan
> interface
> e.g.
> phy0 -> wpan0
> phy1 -> wpan0
>
> My setup is two separate transceivers. Each with its own phy and wpan
> interface.
> e.g.
> phy0 -> wpan0
> phy1 -> wpan1
>

>From view of mac802154 layer this setup should be the same. Both running
two times alloc_hw and register_hw for alloc/register a wpan phy. The
driver layer is different.

With your solution to putting the worker resource on the heap then the
problem is solved?

Can you provide more information about the "bad paging request" issue? A
stacktrace or something else?

I currently have no idea why you have this issue.

- Alex