Re: Oops with latest bluetooth-next kernel.

Hi Alex,

On 07/05/15 18:00, Alexander Aring wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 04:27:18PM +0100, Martin Townsend wrote:
Thanks for your reply Alex,  after a bit of debugging I've tracked it down to our RPL application.  If I disable this at startup there are no lock ups.  As soon as I start the daemon it brings the Kernel down so I need to investigate why this happens.

I'll have a go at updating the fakelb as it's useful for RPL and MPL.

ok.

I also note on your outputs that the MIB defaults different what we have
currently.

         Interface wpan2
                 ifindex 12
                 wpan_dev 0x200000002
                 extended_addr 0x1013749720940844
                 short_addr 0xffff
                 pan_id 0xffff
                 type node
                 max_frame_retries 4
hehe, our mib default is -1 (no aret/csma-ca).
                 min_be 4
also here.
                 max_be 9
here as well.
                 max_csma_backoffs 8
we have 4 here.
                 lbt 0

Did you change that inside the kernel, so you have some patches on top
of bluetooth-next?
Not that I know of, all of our patches apart from setting the tx queue to 50 have been pushed into bluetooth-next. But I will check tomorrow to see why this is :) Out of interest has there been much change in raw sockets since 3.16/3.17 as this is where the RPL code could be tripping up.
- Alex