[ANNOUNCE] wpan-tools 0.4 released

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that I've just released wpan-tools 0.4.
This release contains cca handling and two cleanups. I will try to
do a new wpan-tools release each months.

You can get the release under:

http://wpan.cakelab.org/releases/

- Alex

Here is the shortlog about the changes in this release:

Alexander Aring (3):
      phy: sync cca handling with mainline
      interface: remove twice phy information
      info: remove unused features argument