Re: Device or resource busy

Hello

> I tried the "ip link set" command but the wpan interface doesn't go
> down. The wpan1 device is already UP on boot and setting the channel
> works fine but it fails with -EBUSY when trying to set pan_id.

I wrote the previous email about that problem. I experienced same
issues as Rohit. It seems that problem doesn't occur on all platforms.
Two related questions:

1. Is it possible that this issue is somehow related to distro (we
both use Raspbian)?
2. Is it possible that this issue is caused by improper device tree
information? Maybe something changed in device tree handling in last 3
months?

Best Regards
Maciek