new handling for applying patches

Hi,

over irc, means:

irc.freenode.net #linux-wireless (there exist also a #linux-wpan channel)

Marcel offered this:

<qoute>
20:04 < holtmann> eintopf: If you want to make your life a bit simpler, you or the driver maintainer can just ack patches and I apply them to bluetooth-next tree.
20:05 < holtmann> eintopf: Seriously I can just take them straight out of linux-wpan mailing list of you want. It is dead simple for me.
20:06 < holtmann> We need to get to a level where net/6lowpan/ dependencies on Bluetooth and IEEE 802.15.4 are not affecting itself that much anymore and then you can just submit directly to wireless-next
                  tree.
20:07 < holtmann> So if you want to focus on hacking on the code, I can take care of getting you a tree you can work in.
</qoute>

That's a very nice offer and I will accept it. Thanks.

The new behaviour:
 - 802.15.4: base on bluetooth-next and send it to linux-wpan.
   - Here Marcel waits for driver maintainers or me.
 - 6LoWPAN GENERIC: base on bluetooth-next and send it to linux-wpan,
   linux-bluetooth.
    - Here Marcel waits for Jukka or me.

Hope that is okay. We need to do this until:

"We need to get to a level where net/6lowpan/ dependencies on Bluetooth and IEEE 802.15.4 are not affecting itself that much anymore"

then we can send 802.15.4 patches (hopefully pull-request, yea I will
learn that) also to wireless/wireless-next.

Hope all are fine with this solution at the moment.

- Alex