Re: 6lowpan raw socket problems

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 02, 2014 at 03:51:13PM +0100, Simon Vincent wrote:
> The program can be found at this github. branch all_fixes.
> https://github.com/smee204/unstrung/tree/all_fixes
>
> The socket is created in iface.cpp network_interface::setup()
> The receive problem is in iface.cpp network_interface::receive(const time_t
> now)

Thanks I will look at it, but I mean a small example not a complete RPL
framework. Nevertheless I think this is a good start to add a testing
framework into the wpan-tools. I will create a small test application
for raw sockets and different settings of sockopts.

6LoWPAN is only an adaptation layer we don't have any changes in the
IPv6 stack. Maybe you can also say something about which IPv6 address
type it was with the address compression according the address type?

For example link-local which is based on the mac address (SLAAC). I
already said we have issues with short addresses and 802.15.4 6LoWPAN. I
hope you don't want to try something with short addresses.

- Alex