Search Linux Wireless

iwlwifi hibernate / suspend issue

hi,
i've a big problem with the iwlwifi driver.

the good think everythink works gerade as long as you do not suspend the laptop

the bad issue:
~$ rfkill list
0: hci0: Bluetooth
    Soft blocked: no
    Hard blocked: no
1: phy0: Wireless LAN
    Soft blocked: no
    Hard blocked: no

after suspend phy0: tells Hard blocked: yes

but there is no switch on the laptop.
(just a Fn-F2 key) softblocking the antenna [after reboot all works again]

any starting points? i've looked at the main.c of iwlwifi there is an wakup call but
can someone tell me how the driver works?

which call is done after suspend and why can i unload the driver and reload it again
root@jens-S4216:/home/jens# modprobe -r iwlwifi
root@jens-S4216:/home/jens# modprobe  iwlwifi
and everythink works?

is it a firmware issue (is it possible to force a firmware reload after suspend)

i've wrote a sleep.d script in /etc/pm/...
that unloads the driver but it seems to has somethink todo with the internal (uefi/bios) on the card?
it seems to be in a wrong state after wakeup

hope my english is not a disaster and someone can give me a hint where to start or is there a patch working at this issue current kernel 3.7 rc? [yesterday] have not solved the problem

Jens Kapitza