Search Linux Wireless

mac80211: multi-channel work

It's been a long time since I posted this last, and I've merged
a lot of preparation work already.

Obviously patch 10 needs to be rolled into 9 if I merge the patch
it fixes, but I wanted to keep that separate for now.

Over the last repost we have a bunch of bugfixes and the last
patch in this series, the one to let the driver know how many
RX chains it needs to enable always and dynamically on which
channel context.

The TX power setting is still missing, we've discussed that it
should probably be a per-interface setting to match what users
can configure. I'll work on that, but I think we can merge this
work before that is done.

I would like to get reviews on this and then merge it. I know
I still need to address at least the TX power issue, and while
it is important I don't think it's important enough to prevent
everybody from starting to work with this new API. I also still
want to see if I can address the RCU usage that's ugly in some
parts, but that's purely a mac80211 internal so I can always do
some work on that later as well.

Please review :-)

johannes