Search Linux Wireless

Re: carl9170: Unintentional transmission in monitor mode?

In my setup I had used a secondary sniffer in order to see what was going on.
I was able to reproduce the problem with a single ping with a payload of 2000
(less to look at in wireshark), but I was never able to capture a valid frame
from the AR9170.  I do know it was transmitting though, as I could see it on
the spectrum analyzer.  I just assumed whatever was going out wasn't a valid
frame...(?)

Marco