Search Linux Wireless

How to get the irq flags from the dts file

Hi, all
I'm working on tegra wlan upstream issue.
The tegra board use the Broadcom 4329 as wlan device, and the driver is
the brcmfmac.

This wlan driver support out-band-interrupt (OOB), I want to add DT
support to use this OOB.
I can add following lines in the dts file to create platform device and
pass the interrupt resource to the driver.

wlan {
        compatible = "broadcome, brcmf_sdio_pd";
        interrupt-parten = <&gpio>;
        interrupts = <144, 0x04>; /* IRQF_TRIGGER_HIGH */
};

In the wlan driver, it will use platform_get_resource() to get the
res->irq, res->flags, the irq number is right, but the flags will be
IORESOURCE_IRQ, not the 0x04 (IRQF_TRIGGER_HIGH).
The wlan driver wish this flags include the IRQF_TRGGER_* information,
and it will use this flags to configure other hw settings. If it is
wrong, the wlan can't work.

I checked drivers/of/irq.c, in function of_irq_to_resource(), it will
set r->flags = IORESOURCE_IRQ directly, not read the flags from the dtb
file. And I didn't find any of_xx api to get this flags.

How can I get this flags, does anyone has suggestion?

Thanks.
Wei.