Search Linux Wireless

Re: Problems with rtl8192cu driver in Access Point mode

I'll see what I can do to set up wireshark or kismit.  Also, as
suggested in the IRC forum I'm going to try to switch to debugging the
rtl8192cu driver on a PC where I'll have a lot more tools available to
analyze debug output from the driver.

I'll write back to this thread once I have more information what might
be happening to the ARP packets.

Thanks,

Mike Thompson