Search Linux Wireless

Re: IEEE 802.11w support/compliance in TI-1251 (wl1251)

Thanks in advance for any help!
Hehe, another one...

Someone from TI will be along shortly to let you know that <insert name of random TI engineer/developer> is having mental breakdown/couldn't be arsed replying (delete as appropriate) and to also thank you for your patience! You are more likely to get a response from Bill Gates on a Linux support question than have somebody from TI deal with your particular query.

FWIW, I don't think MFP is supported in Wilink, maybe it is on wl1251 (the linux-wireless driver), but I couldn't manage to get that driver to work on Android. I also had the driver supplied by TI and wanted to replace it for different reasons - if you look at the archives of this ML you may find why that is. I ended up completely replacing my device which doesn't have anything related to Texas Instruments (at least not in terms of wireless anyway) and I am much happier that way - staying as far as possible from having to deal with a bunch of lazy, uninterested and self-indulgent "developers" from that company is not anything I'd recommend to anyone.

In any case, I am hoping your experience is a bit different and wish you good luck!