Search Linux Wireless

Re: AR9280 reported signal strengths are flat (comparison with bcm4322 included)

Hi Holger,

Thanks a bunch for your response!  I had read about ANI before on the
list, it would be interesting to know if this is the cause for this.
It definitely seems plausible. I will dig around the ath9k code and
see if I can narrow down this to the cause.