Search Linux Wireless

Re: about SDIO WIFI Stack Test

On 05/06/2012 01:56 AM, tommy.hong wrote:
> thanks,Arend,if i want to use wireless-testing,that means my SDIO WIFI driver should write under wireless-testing framework?

First a general remark on top-posting email replies. More explanation
can be found all over the internet so copy-paste the question in your
fav search engine.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Again, wireless-testing is not a testing framework. It is one out of
three repositories provided by John Linville. Each of which serves its
purpose.

If you look for a kernel testing framework you could try Autotest (see
[1]). I have not tried it, but there has been a presentation on a
wireless summit couple of years ago by Sam Leffler.

Gr. AvS

[1] http://autotest.github.com/