Search Linux Wireless

Re: brcmsmac TCP problems and txop exceeded

On 03/27/2012 07:47 PM, Naveen Goswamy wrote:
Hi,

The reason I am trying to use wireshark is to try and figure out what is going
on.  I have strange issues with things like SSH, sshfs, and dynamic webpages
that involve bidirectional data transfer, like google maps, or even trying to
send an email through a web-based client.  I also wonder if it might be a
setting I am using on my openwrt router, since the behaviour of the driver was
significantly better the other day when I was on the road and using a different
network's wireless router.  Disabling WMI modules seemed to help too, but not
always.  I guess I should try playing with my router again, I did try switching
channels and using different WPA/WPA2 encryption methods but that didn't help.
But other wireless clients on the network using different drivers seem to work
fine.

what hardware are you running the openwrt router firmware on? Can you use wireshark to capture what is going over the air.

Gr. AvS