Search Linux Wireless

Google Summer of Code 2012 - Application for the Linux Foundation submitted

Hi,

I have submitted the application for the Linux Foundation as mentoring organization in the GSoC 2012 to Google.

To get the best chances to get accepted again, the Google people need to see many project ideas. Please enter as soon as possible your project ideas on the appropriate sub pages on

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2012

or link to the project ideas on your web site ASAP. The application period ends tomorrow 23:00 UTC and from then on Google people will evaluate the applications. So please post your ideas as soon as possible!

If you have problems mail me with your project idea and your Linux Foundation user name. Note that you beed to be member of the "GSOC" group on the Linux Foundation. Please request appropriate membership and I will approve it.

   Till