Search Linux Wireless

Re: "Failed to stop Tx DMA" and "Could not stop RX" with AR9485

> With this message I have attached a log with the error messages.
> This has been a problem since.. Uhm.. Kernel 3.2.something and I'm
> currently running 3.2.8.
> For some reason it happened at least 3-4 times shortly after each other
> today - so I thought I might ask on here what's happening.

disabling power save would be a nice idea,  to see if this issue disappears.
i got the same issue after a long stress test with some other card, sujith
gave me the idea to see if disabling PS helps
sudo iwconfig wlanX power off
sudo iw dev wlanX set power_save off
also please ensure that you run with your power adapter :) i noticed
PS gets enabled
via wext when we plug out the power adapter

--
thanks,
shafi