Search Linux Wireless

Re: Fw: Google summer of code application for organization opened; wireless projects.

Yes, I will apply again for the Linux Foundation. I announced already and I have prepared pages for the GSoC 2012:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2012

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/2012-gsoc-80211-linux-projects

Please edit the second of these two pages adding project ideas or linking to your project ideas page for the GSoC 2012. To edit the page group membership in the GSOC group at the Linux Foundation is needed. To obtain the membership you need to log in and then click on the appropriate link under the "GSOC" on the right. I will approve you then and after that you can edit.

   Till