Search Linux Wireless

Re: drivers realtek rtl8191su [rtl8712 ]

Hi Alexander,

On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 07:53:44PM +0300, dganic@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thank you Ali for your reply email. One can wonder why you continue
> to develop this driver, and still the most interesting place: (Maybe

as you have figured out by now, Larry Finger is the main guy for this
driver, not me. I just submitted a few patches this past summer.

> you can help me by passing this information in any other developer
> in a position to write the full realization of this driver? The
> average user like me, they are unlikely to be listen, and you as the
> developer will have to listen. Perhaps you have the opportunity to
> publish this information in the Linux kernel mailing list or
> linuxdrivers.org? or have any contacts who can I turn? itself does

Larry and the linux-wireless list were CCed in my original reply. When
you have issues, you can directly email the list yourself.

take care,
ali