Search Linux Wireless

Re: [RFC v2 2/2] ath9k: integrate initial DFS module

On 2011-11-03 7:01 PM, Zefir Kurtisi wrote:
Hi Felix,

while I was waiting for your feedback on my related patch, I assumed
you're okay with having those rx filter flags preserved in ath_calcrxfilter.
I did send some feedback on the rx filter preserve patch. I think it's unnecessary and should be left out. If calcrxfilter properly returns the ATH9K_RX_FILTER_PHYRADAR flag where necessary, then no preserve logic is needed.

I'll check your proposal for v3.

BTW, as the comment says, it is TODO enable radar detection only for
DFS channels. Beside the lack of the management module to provide the
relevant information, it comes handy to test pulse detection on non-DFS
channels without the need to modify hostapd ;)
Yeah, but it would be nice to split hardware capability from runtime state early on.

- Felix