Search Linux Wireless

RE: [RFC v2 13/12] cfg80211/mac80211: allow management TX to not wait for ACK

Hi Helmut,

I understand. However, the commit message of this patch suggests we are
saving airtime, which does not seem the case if the duration field is
not taken into account. If the ACK is still transmitted we should not
touch the duration field so I guess my comment is only on the commit
message itself.

The whole duration field usage is another topic.

Gr. AvS