Search Linux Wireless

Re: Bridging wired to STA interfaces.

How do you propose handling the case where people will hook up >1 device?
Print out a very loud warning? :-)

I did something like this a while ago for a company and their first
request was exactly that - "Customer X now wants two devices in a
vehicle hooked up to the wireless, it doesn't work, what do we do?"

Adrian