Search Linux Wireless

Are features like Master Mode on intel 802.11n wireless NICs supported in the Linux driver?

Hi,

I would be very grateful if some can advise on my previous email,
namely the features present in Intels 3x3 MIMO (450Mbps) chipsets,
namely (Ultimate N WiFi Link 5300 and 6300 NICs) and the features that
are currently supported by the iwlwifi/iwlang Linux driver.

In particular are any of these features supported:

1) Configuring the NIC as an AP (i.e. Master Mode via hostapd or otherwise).
2) STBC 3) Greenfield, 4) Short gaurd interval in 20/40Mhz,
4) Low-density parity check (LDPC) encoding, 5) Maximum likelihood
demodulation (MLD) and MRC,
6) Transmit beamforming (TxBF), 7) Ability to control
antenna-power/chain mask etc,
8) Support for HT IBSS/ad hoc speeds (Alexander's patch).
9) Per-Packet. Information (PPI)

 e.g. the output of "iw list" command of the cards would be very helpful.

I highly appreciate your help!
Thanks