Search Linux Wireless

Google Summer of Code 2011 - REMINDER: Please post your projects

Hi,

I have sent out the mentoring organization application for the Linux Foundation yesterday. To get the best chances to get accepted one should have many project ideas posted.

Unfortunately, I did not see any ideas posted for the kernel, for wireless, or for driver backport. Please post your ideas as soon as possible, so that they get seen by the Google people when evaluating the mentoring organizations. Post also ideas for which you already have a student, but tell the student then that he will get the project anyway and the posting is only for the mentoring organization application.

Below is the link for the central project ideas page. Follow the links in there to get to your workgroup's page. If you need group membership for "gsoc", request membership and tell me.

Please forward this mail also to the appropriate people.

   Till

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2011