Search Linux Wireless

Re: WMM and 802.11n Qurery, please help!

Hi,
Thank you, but I have read the discussion in that thread and it does
not answer my question.

I would be grateful someone could point out what other 802.11n
throughput improving enhancement other than frame aggregation(A-MPDU)
depend on WMM being enabled via hostapd.

Thanks