Search Linux Wireless

Re: Suspend/Resume Doesnot work with brcmfmac driver

Hi Arend Van Spriel/Henry

I am facing a problem with the wifi connectivity using BRCM4329 chipset.
The problem is, while browsing some time i lost the connect with the
AP, dmesg shows the below msges:

ERROR @wl_cfg80211_config_default_key : error (-22)
cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain

I traced the code and find that this is happening when i hit the condition

if (wsec & WEP_ENABLED) {

and basically ioctl WLC_SET_KEY_PRIMARY is failed.

can you please give your though why this is happening(connection lost to AP)?
Is there is some problem with my AP setting?
Is there is any problem with the RF setting (basically nvram parameters)?
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Alim

--