Search Linux Wireless

Re: ath9k - cannot reconnect few meters from the antenna

Ok,
I think I know what is happening.
If there are no stations connected the AP wireless card goes in some
kind of low power mode - I think low transmission power
If I am trying to connect if I am close enough the client associates
but the power indicator shows the signal is weak. I After a few
second(5-6 seconds) I can see that the transmission power is increased
and then I could go further from AP and connection stays stable, if I
go away before the transmission power grows the wireless connection
goes down
If I am too far It seems that the windows client terminates connection
before the AP raises the transmission power.
Any idea - anything that could help me ?
Regards
Tomasz