Search Linux Wireless

Advise on how to integrate latest bluetooth updates on linux 2.6.35 kernel

Hi all,

I'm working in the bluetooth part in a project based on the 2.6.35 linux kernel.

We've found some bugs related to bluetooth, and I've seen that most of these bugs have been solved by latest releases (2.6.36 and 2.6.37).

To implement these modifications, I have the following options:

1- Implement all the patches one by one
2- Use the bluetooth modules (*.ko) included in the latest compat-wireless release
3- Overwrite the bluetooth source files in the kernel with the ones coming from compat-wireless  and rebuild

In my opinion, the 2nd solution seems the cleaner and easier way to achieve this. Could you advise me about the best way to proceed?
Thanks

Regards

Jean Régis Ferraton
CVE/CWS team
Jean.RegisX.Ferraton@xxxxxxxxx

Intel France
134, av Eisenhower
BP 73586
31023 TOULOUSE cedex 1

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros