Search Linux Wireless

WL1271

	I am looking to get the TI WL1271 WiFi working in an Android Froyo
system.
	I have Linux kernel experience including network and wifi drivers.
	I am gathering that there are atleast two different efforts to support
the TI1271 one based on the normal Linux kernel development process and
one that seems to be part of the TI Android community.
	Can anyone comment on the relative merits of these approaches ?

	Is it reasonable to assume that if I add the WL1271 to the Android
2.6.32 kernel tree using compat-wireless that it will properly integrate
with Android ? If not could someone point me towards resources specific
to Android's wireless implimentation ?

Thank You.

--
Dave Lynch                                                  DLA Systems
Software Development:                                    Embedded Linux

direction."
Albert Einstein