Search Linux Wireless

[RFC 0/8] wireless: DFS region support

This series has a list of changes to kernel and userspace
to start addressing DFS region support. I've cheated and
figured out a way to alter the current regulatory database
in such a way that it remains backwards compatible with
older databases so that no new CRDAs are required and we
don't have to provide two releases for old kernels and
newer kernels for wireless-regdb updates.

Let me know if this seems agreeable. In the end we end
up passing the DFS region to the drivers, the next question
then is what to do next.

  Luis