Search Linux Wireless

Re: AW: Release of Maranello firmware source code for Broadcom cards

Hi Thomas,

As Francesco said in the previous email, the source code of Maranello,
including both firmware and kernel patches, is now available at

http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/maranello/

Feel free to give it a try and let us know if you have any problems.

Thanks,
-Bo