Search Linux Wireless

[ANN] New git tree for wl1271 integration

Hi all,

We are changing the integration model for wl1271 patches.  As agreed
with John, I have created a new git tree [1] for the wl1271 driver from
which John will pull.

The reason for doing this, is that we are going to review every patch
and test them before integrating into wireless-next.

So, from now on, please send all the patches for wl1271 to me (as well
as to the linux-wireless mailing list, obviously) and we will review and
integrate them into wl12xx/master.  After testing that everything still
works (this part is still work in progress) and we're happy with the
tree, I will send a pull-request to John for integration into
wireless-next.  This will happen on a weekly basis.

Obviously, patches that spread across several drivers or other parts of
the stack, will be integrated by John directly into wireless-next.  I'll
be acking the wl1271 part of those patches and John will integrate them.

If you're developing wl1271 stuff, please base your patches on the
wl12xx/master git tree, which can be found here:

[1] git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/luca/wl12xx.git

If you have any questions, comments, flames or just want to drop me an
email for any other reason, feel free do to so. :)

--
Cheers,
Luca.