To: <linux-wireless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 6:02 AM
Subject: Re: Compiling carl9170

Just for information, I managed to retrieve and compile
compat-wireless from sept. 20th. I fixed manually the little typo in
wmi.c, and then everything went well. I selected the driver "ath",
resulting in all the "ath" drivers to be compiled, including carl9170.

I'm now using this driver, with his firmware, with great success. It
uses 802.11n, seems quite stable, keeps my wifi connection alive.

Bravo !

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Christophe Chapuis