Search Linux Wireless

question on scanning and multiple VIFs.

I'm now debugging virtual stations with WPA.  It's not working, and at
least part of the problem appears to be that scanning on one STA
causes others to think they are going offchannel, though in reality,
I'm not sure the channel is actually being changed.

I think the proper action would be to have scan happen only
on the single channel if any of the VIFS are associated.
In this case, nothing would go offchannel and a secondary
STA wouldn't overly conflict with the others.

Any ideas on a proper way to go about doing this?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>