Search Linux Wireless

Re: virtual access poitns (ath5k/mac80211)

now that i've got the kernel installed and working, i need to get some
modules installed.

I'm making the kernel with make-kpkg and want to do a make-kpkg
modules_install but am getting this error:
root@bssapp1:~/linux-2.6.dev.31.y# time make-kpkg modules_image
exec debian/rules  DEBIAN_REVISION=2.6.31.12-10.00.Custom  modules_image
for module in  ; do                       \
          if test -d  $module; then                                \
            (cd $module;                                          \
              if ./debian/rules KVERS="2.6.31.12"
KSRC="/home/jwilliams/linux-2.6.dev.31.y" \
                             KMAINT="Unknown Kernel Package
Maintainer" KEMAIL="unknown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
\

KPKG_DEST_DIR="/home/jwilliams/linux-2.6.dev.31.y/.."       \
                             KPKG_MAINTAINER="Unknown Kernel Package
Maintainer"        \
                             KPKG_EXTRAV_ARG=""        \
                             ARCH="i386"         \
                             KDREV="2.6.31.12-10.00.Custom"
kdist_image; then    \
                  echo "Module $module processed fine";            \
              else                                                  \
                   echo "Module $module failed.";                  \
                   if [ "X" != "X" ]; then      \
                      echo "Perhaps $module does not understand --rootcmd?";  \
                      echo "If you see messages that indicate that it is not"; \
                      echo "in fact being built as root, please file a bug ";  \
                      echo "against $module.";                     \
                   fi;                                              \
                   echo "Hit return to Continue";                   \
                 read ans;                                        \
              fi;                                                   \
             );                                                    \
          else                                                      \
               echo "Module $module does not exist";               \
               echo "Hit return to Continue?";                      \
          fi;                                                       \
        done

real    0m6.557s
user    0m4.050s
sys     0m2.810s