Search Linux Wireless

Re: Issues with ath9k dropping connectivity - now no connectivity

Felix, in case anyone else has the same problem, your suggestion was
correct. I installed the 2.6.32 kernel backport for Debian Lenny (from
backports.org), built the latest daily "bleeding edge" compat-wireless
from wireless.kernel.org and built the development version of hostapd
(0.7.2). It wasn't as scary as I expected; the only significant
complication was with nl80211 when building hostapd, and this was
resolved by removing CONFIG_DRIVER_NL80211=y from hostapd.config.

Everything seems to be completely stable, including with eth0 and wlan0 bridged.

Thanks for your help!

- Norm