Search Linux Wireless

Force send a packet in ath5k

Hi,

May I know whats the fastest way to force send a response packet back to someone upon receiving a probe request? I am trying to create a relay sort of experiment which involves two computers running ath5k, comp1 will send a probe request to comp2 and then wait for comp2 to reply with probe response, upon receiving, it will repeat the sending of probe request. I would like to have this done with shortest delay possible and it should be carried out sequentially. I have successfully made comp1 to send probe req to comp2 and it has been correctly received by ath5k_intr(). Now I'm stuck as to where I can send back the response in the shortest delay possible. Anyone has idea how this can be done? Thank you.

Ray--