Search Linux Wireless

Re: 2.6.30 questions of bugs??

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 09:14:14AM -0700, Sean Ongley wrote:
> Bugs, I don't know if its bugs. I'm just very confused about installing
> these drivers. I feel like I'm trying what you say and what the help files
> and forums say, its all very confusing. Isn't there a simple command that
> will work? If not, what is THE ONE command or procedure that works? Please
> help me. This wireless just isn't being read and nobody in the linux
> community seems to put the install procedure simply. I believe if someone
> could very simply and very clearly relate the procedure for installing
> something as simple as a driver, it would help newcomers to the system
> tremendously.

I'm sorry, but I doubt if anyone here is going to be able to help
you either -- at least not without more information.  Most likely
you should consult with the support resources for whatever Linux
distribution you are using.  At the very least we would have to know
what hardware you are using and whether or not your kernel is built
to include the appropriate driver (if it exists).

Hth!

John
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx			might be all we have.  Be ready.