Search Linux Wireless

Re: rt2870 (staging kernel driver) crashes fatally

On Friday 05 March 2010, Daniele C. wrote:
> [...]

Your mail wasn't refused for the rt2x00-users mailinglist, we have a filter that prevents non-subscribed members from sending mails to it.
Luis and myself are administrating the list, so your mails were approoved, but we forgot to press the button to allow all your mails
to the list to be accepted. :)

> I am now running with MEMLEAK enabled, as soon as I will make a new "hammering session" I'll grab the debug data and post another message.

Good luck. :)

Ivo