Search Linux Wireless

[OT?] anyone have bluetooth "mouse" drivers for a Storm or other phone?

I didn't want to show up on a new list and start posting a bunch of OT junk but
this just came up and is arguably a "wireless" device requiring a driver( and it
is the holidays so maybe people have more time for stuff like this). Has anyone
tried to use a Storm of other phone as a mouse for a desktop or laptop with
a bluetooth interface? I was suggesting using the accelerometer to detect motion
but I think the respondent here was talking about using touch screen,

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/anyone-tried-to-use-Storm-as-a-bluetooth-mouse-is-18mG/td-p/405013

Thanks.

note new address
Mike Marchywka
1975 Village Round
Marietta GA 30064
415-264-8477 (w)<- use this
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka@xxxxxxxxxxx
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.