Search Linux Wireless

Multi-channel and Multi-interface Wireless Network

Hi,

I want to do some experiments on Multi-channel and Multi-interface Wireless Network. I know ath5k supports channel switching very well, and we can use multiple interface to receive data packets. But I can only use the first interface to send packets.

Does ath5k supports multi-interface communications? eg. one node can send packets on multiple interfaces with different channels at the same time. Or does anyone have experience or ideas about how to hack the kernel and drivers to it?

I'd be really appreciated for your help and suggestions. Thanks a lot!

Best,

Xiaozhou