Search Linux Wireless

Re: compat-wireless and minstrel

If we have only three stations in an ad-hoc network, where all three can hear the other two, only one of them should be beaconing, correct? If this is true, it's not clear to me how the non beaconing stations will update their rate information about each other based on the beacon. It seems like, in the case we're "absent other information", we also need to send a probe request, OR we need to get the bitrate information from the next probe request we receive from them (neither of which we seem to be doing).