Search Linux Wireless

Linville is getting busy... :-)

All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that my "real job" schedule is
tightening for the next several weeks.  I may be somewhat less
responsive and/or accomodating than usual. :-(  However, I hope to
maintain a more-or-less normal merge schedule.

Please make sure that you are posting your patches in a timely
fashion.  As usual, please make sure that all patches posted comply
with Signed-off-by and other posting requirements and that they
apply cleanly on top of wireless-testing (or some other _stated_
upstream source if appropriate).  Patches that cause me merging pain
are likely to get dropped or delayed -- sorry.  Also as usual, any
help reviewing patches is most welcome.

Please also note that (as usual) patches intended for 2.6.33 need to
be posted _before_ the merge window opens (and with enough time for
me to merge them prior to that event as well).  Also, patches intended
for 2.6.32 need to be posted ASAP (and marked for that intent).

Hopefully me sharing this information will help everyone in their patch
preparation and planning.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

JOhn
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx			might be all we have.  Be ready.